• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: anahata (Posted: 7/14/2005 10:43:00 PM)
Summary: A Voice We Need!
Comment: Music that will wake up the mundane!
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM)|
Comment: It's never too late to do that anti-Bush Mixtape you've been talking about. In fact I'm really disappointed that the election came and went and I didn't see one. Regardless, “Never Die” would be a great place to start, or more accurately, build up too. The angry words from the Lost Children of Babylon represent a boiling point in America that goes a few steps beyond "Vote or Die." This is the type of keyboard-laden track that you could give yourself whiplash too. Not right for dancing, but plenty of head nods for the hip-hop bobble heads in their cars.