• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Nobbie (Posted: 7/1/2005 11:20:00 PM)
Summary: Guitar Sample Is Fire
Comment: The beat is off the chain and Celph kills it with the lyrics. I believe it is a Doors sample on the beat. Louis comes correct but Celph outshines him here.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Both Demigodz Louis Logic and Celph Titled pull off a nice track as both MC’s have hot-to-def synergy backed up by a hardcore J.J. Brown beat. Once the guitar tweaked chorus bangs through the speakers, both Louis Logic and Celph get loose with a nice set of lyrics. Louis Logic displays a vast improvement with his confidence on the mic and this is a track that will definitely have listeners nodding their heads for days.
Name: LIEKETHER (Posted: 7/16/2003 6:20:00 AM)
Summary: Char Grilled Diablos..
Comment: Mix 2 parts Vinnie Paz, sprinkle it with a pinch of Jus Allah. Then bake in an oven with a rhyme scheme marked “Eminem” for approx. 3mins 35sec.
A very ILL track despite Louis sounding like a hundred others before him. This track was reminiscent of a “White Nightmare,” tight. Celph was ILL as ever, however this lacked the much needed originality to be branded exceptional.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 6/20/2003 3:18:00 PM)
Comment: Dope hook- always like Celph Titled- props on the beat, but Louis Logic steals this one with a dope delivery on this first verse, which then sets up the chorus.