• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Underrated313 (Posted: 9/13/2003 9:37:00 PM)
Summary: Awesome Song
Comment: This song demonstrates Louis Logicís supreme lyrical talent.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Over an energetic blaxploitation-flavored track, the two MCs proceed to trade verses, demonstrating their microphone competencies. For the intermission, in comes the (often forgotten) element of the DJ, who heats things up by cutting a familiar Black Star vocal snippet. The only defect I see here is their decision to date the piece by shouting ď99!Ē at the end. If you canít resist shouting the year, at least try to fool people and call out an estimated release date. Seems logical, doesnít it?