• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
|Name: sas (Posted: 4/29/2011 12:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 100.88.207)|
Comment: thi8s is a gr8 track
Name: thuganosis (Posted: 4/29/2011 12:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 100.88.207)
Comment: this shit is too dope .. haha supa fresh!
Name: Gem (Posted: 11/24/2008 9:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 146.95.188)
Location: Miami, FL,USA
Comment: Fresh is the word!
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 3/15/2004 3:02:00 PM)
Summary: Tight Track
Comment: This track is mad dope. Louis really spits the truth about relationships and junk. The course was wack but it grew on me after I heard it a few times.
Name: crajib (Posted: 3/14/2004 4:37:00 AM)
Summary: Good Sound, No Sh*t
Comment: That sh*t is fresh . It's catchy, good beat, uptempo, happy and still is good, sorry to all you guys who think that the sh*t wont bang unless it sounds like a Primo track with hard recycled rhymes. You're not gonna break your neck bumpin' this, but it alright walking down the street in you head phones...
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 1/4/2004 11:58:00 AM)|
Comment: Let the truth be told as Louis Logic brings a very powerful message about skeletons in the closet. Lou describes all the thoughts, actions and situations that most guys go through when dealing with a female. The only drawback is that hook, it seems to be a little too cheery for me. I guess I’m just hard to please when it comes to the chorus. But regardless, everyone should listen to Mr. Logic, and avoid going into “Idiot Gear.”
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/31/2003 3:07:00 AM)
Summary: Louis Logic Is Funny As F*ck....
Comment: JJ Brown supplies LL again, a bangin loop acts as the perfect carpet for Logic's fun stuff.