• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kill@krow (Posted: 3/26/2007 11:14:00 PM)
Summary: Caught Me Off Guard
Comment: Not a big Louis Logic fan but this track definitley gets you hooked whether you like it or not. (no bullshit either.)
Name: eckseed (Posted: 10/8/2006 11:31:00 PM)
Summary: Deep Sh*t
Comment: At first I didn't like this much but it grows on you after a couple of listens. Hook gets really catchy & goes with the beat perfectly & lyrics are some dope deep ish.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 5/14/2006 7:32:00 AM)|
Comment: J.J. Brown hooked Louis Logic up with a jewel of a beat and Lou had to go melt all over it. Lou must have been living up to his drunken wino image when he got the bright idea to sing the hook of this one. I would be quite happy if I never had to hear Lou sing again. The monotony of Louís drunk pervert lines are night and day to this. The instrumental would be ill, but I personally wonít listen to any more than the first 20 seconds of this ever again.