• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Highonshrubs (Posted: 2/15/2004 11:39:00 AM)
Summary: Play It Loud
Comment: He hits the nail right on the head, saying what we all want to about wack commercial rap. Keep preachin' Lou.
Name: urb420 (Posted: 11/9/2003 12:13:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Sh*t
Comment: Louis Logic is a real emcee. Real topics, ill lyrics. F*ck fake gangstas, spit the real.
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 9/7/2003 4:44:00 AM)
Summary: Something In The Making...
Comment: Louis Logic is definitely someone you should watch for in the upcoming years because I think he has been improving with every song that he makes and continues to do so. With clever metaphors and his witty, sarcastic rhymes the lyrics are nice, but not his best. But again, it’s more of a song to just get a message out. Watch for this cat.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:18:00 PM)|
Comment: As part of the Demigodz collective, Louis Logic delivers his first single off his debut album “Sin-A-Matic” with explosive results. Even with a laidback J.J. Brown beat, Louis Logic claims that “street smartz for retards” is his attack on all studio gangsters. As sarcastic as Louis Logic may be, he handles his own just to shock heads about his outrageous topics. With one of the most creative singles released all year, Louis Logic proves that he has a single you don’t want to sleep on.