• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/17/2004 2:23:00 AM)
Summary: Louis Logic Makes Sense
Comment: This cat is hilarious! Logic is brash and I dig the tongue and cheek lyrics. JJ Brown complements it well.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 1/4/2004 11:58:00 AM)|
Comment: LL….ha ha not Cool J, but Louis Logic has served the consumers with some more freshness on the flipside of "Idiot Gear." The thing that captivates me the most is the production of this joint. J.J. Brown simply blesses Logic and Logic returns the favor by letting it be known that what he knows is not what you think.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 12/29/2003 7:15:00 PM)
Summary: The Early 90's Formula
Comment: Louis makes this record like record was made 10 years ago. It's dope. He flows well and the JJ Brown production compliments him well.