BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 9/7/2005 4:10:00 PM)
Summary: Talent Behind The Di..
Comment: Respect to Lucky Dice! When I heard this a long time ago, I said: Tight! Listening to it again and again. I say: Tight! Enjoy this classic banga!
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Mass State Committee (MSC) member #2, Lucky Dice, rolls c-lo with his debut offering on Brick Records. The beat is laced very nicely by the Soul Searchers (Reks, L Da Headtoucha, etc.), as a Krumbsnatcha vocal snippet is sampled to perfection for the chorus. The lyrics are pretty thought-provoking as Dice imagines "this rap shit without this gat shit." Definitely a joint worth giving a listen to.