• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mike (Posted: 10/4/2011 5:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: totally definitive of his being an artists' artist.
Name: LION (Posted: 2/5/2008 10:10:00 PM; Partial IP: .73.131.26)
Comment: Lupe has something diffferent so it causes his music to appeal easilly
Name: Justin (Posted: 1/25/2008 4:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Bethesda, US
Comment: In my opinion, Lupe has perfectly harmonized experimentalism, rhythm and lyrics.
This song exemplifies that, but the entire album as well as his previous album "Food and Liquor" have the same defining quality.