• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Vapor One (Posted: 1/13/2007 1:55:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Is All Right...
Comment: I never heard him until tonight. I can see why he gets some cool reviews. Nice lyrical structurism and verbality.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: This track has the feel of a later 90s solo Q-Tip joint in both its instrumental and vocals (almost to the point that Tip might feel young Fiasco skated all over his well-established backpacker-liness). Over driving percussion and a smooth sax, Lupe uses a clear but quick flow to explore some common themes. Fellas: Donít trust hoes. Ladies: Donít trust players. Everyone: Donít trust politicians. Overall, this track toes the line between making your head bob and making your head think well.