• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 2/17/2003 2:55:00 PM)
Comment: Well I never heard the original joint, but this is tight. I like this joint because they reflect perfectly on their talent. These guys are the underground version of A Tribe Called Quest.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I haven't heard the original "Lyrical Terrorists" track, but this remix is pretty tight. I'm loving the drums Monorisick used for the track and although the bells in the background can get a little annoying, it works pretty well overall. The Lyrical Terrorists drop some nice verses, which basically explain why they are "lyrical terrorists". This track isn't bad at all; I'd suggest you give it a listen.