• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 8/21/2005 9:05:00 AM)
Comment: The lyricists are bringing the heat like barbeque grills on the 4th of july. Real hip hop! Dangerous.
|Name: Kid Chaos (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: With the list of emcees on this track as dope as it is, I think you know how I feel about this track. It includes some of the dopest lyricists in hip hop today, including Rah Digga, who with this track has taken the place of Bahamadia as my favorite female emcee. Mos Def comes off nice (as usual), as does Kweli. But the highlight of this track is Pharaoh Monch of O.K....who ....as he always does, drops an incredible verse that hip hop heads will remember for a long time. The beat....CRAZY NICE. Sounds like it was probably done by 88 Keys - although it has a DEFINITE primo feel to it. All in all, another Rawkus classic!!!