• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 9:56:00 PM)
Summary: Born And Diet Coke...
Comment: I heard this song on the Diet Coke commerical, and when I found it, I loved it. Lyrics being himself, and it's all good.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 1/27/2004 5:31:00 PM)
Summary: Top Quality Hip Hop
Comment: I can't say enough about Lyric Born's new album and this single is another banger. He really knows how to make great songs and I consider him more than an MC, he's a true artist. Bang this!
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 10/22/2003 11:33:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Funky Sh*t
Comment: You don't hear too many funky beats that get your head-noddin in the underground, and that’s why this song is so original and so nice. It brings back a lot of what you "haven't heard in a while" and Lyrics Born comes correct on his rhymes with his unique style that stands out. Go pick up “Later That Day” right now.
Name: absolute zero (Posted: 9/23/2003 6:32:00 PM)
Summary: Perfect Track
Comment: So sick! Has the dopest beats and lyrics. F*cking awesome song!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:21:00 PM)|
Comment: There's nothing wrong with the new Lyrics Born. "Callin' Out" has Quannum written all over it. It's expected, but that's in no way a bad thing. Funky-as-sh*t bassline, LB's half-sung-half-rapped flow, and some lovely female vocals on the hook make this nice. Lyrics Born does his version of “Blazing Arrow” here, and it sounds so nice. Fans and non-fans alike must listen.