• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: rmahar (Posted: 9/15/2003 2:10:00 PM)
Comment: Lyrics Born is an amazing emcee; his voice captivates you every time. LOVE HIM AND THE WHOLE CREW!
Name: outta date (Posted: 12/21/2002 6:26:00 PM)
Summary: Soulsides Crew 1 Others 0
Comment: Lyrics Born has always been dope- way back in the early 90's too. His freestyle is also hard to overcome.
Name: yes yes yall (Posted: 12/2/2002 4:37:00 PM)
Summary: This Cats Always Been Different
Comment: He’s good and he has been around for a long time. He’s got skillz as a emcee, which is a must have. Not just this one but the stuff he has done in the past. I’d look at all Quannum projects.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/19/2002 11:51:00 AM)|
Comment: Tom Shimura (RIP Asia Born) is back! With a new handle: Lyrics Born, the rapper/producer is set to take over like a Jigga joint. Since “Latryx,” his joint album with fellow Soleside Crew member Lateef, broke new ground in the verbal department, Lyric produced Poets of Rhythm's tight 2001 album, “Discern/Define," and now having just finished his debut LP “Hello” Lyrics drops a Kool Keith-esque title cut on us. But, yo, I ain’t even gonna attempt to review this, your just gonna have to listen for yourself.