• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Bodie (Posted: 5/7/2008 12:07:00 PM; Partial IP: .153.86.88)
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Comment: I saw this group on Jimmy Kimmel Live and have been hooked ever since.. Would love to see them live (COME TO LOUISIANA YO!)This tune has a real nice vibe. This song also mixes 70's funk with urban hip-hop so well, a real groovy track! And how can you not like the "nail through wood" lyric!
Name: Kris King (Posted: 4/21/2008 3:19:00 PM; Partial IP: .47.76.222)
Location: Boulder, Co
Comment: This cats got soul, skill, tight rhyme, tight beat. Lovin it!
Name: krytonite (Posted: 4/16/2008 10:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: this is one of da hotter tracks out right now. Keep doin it big
Name: Smooth J (Posted: 4/10/2008 9:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.195.204)
Location: West Covina,CA
Comment: Big D..read, and you'll see that the artist is Lyrics Born. He is one of the most innovative MCs around, from the Blackalicious crew. This has that old skool disco sound to it, but it works yo! I could see some peeps not feelin it, but for me, its a head knodder yo!
Name: Big D (Posted: 4/6/2008 9:04:00 AM; Partial IP: 200.244.29)
Location: Melbourne Australia
Comment: Not sure who sings this song, but I like it, I love it!