• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: M-Boogie has had his share of lows. Not only was his production criticized for ripping off DJ Premier, but many of his beats grew extremely repetitive as he re-used samples, basslines, etc. "The Beat Down" is much, much better than the last few songs I've reviewed from Boogie. The piano-sample is addictive, and the Primo-ish horn sample is a nice touch. Rasco does not stray from his battle schtick, but he has a certain passion and hunger here not really seen since the Time Waits For No Man era. This is surprisingly distinctive and worth a listen.
Name: addawar (Posted: 5/5/2002 11:58:00 AM)
Summary: Rasco's Continues To Give Us That Hot Ish
Comment: It's the Ras!!