• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Dr.cause (Posted: 11/5/2004 9:18:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is fire first off. It is laced with the crazy ass Mac Lethal. Flow is dope as hell, one of the better tracks I'v heard in a while.
Name: simple_man (Posted: 11/1/2004 7:44:00 PM)
Summary: Hook Is A Joke...
Comment: Alright, the hook is a joke but I've got no problem with the beat on this one. I'm disappointed that Mac and Murs didn't keep it all together with some sound lyrical skills. This track is still a lot better than most the crap out there. Give it a chance.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:00 PM)|
Comment: This beat is way too all over the place as it seems very rushed. Like the producer just layered a bunch of random sh*t on top of one another. I canít grasp what the hell Mac Lethal is talking about either. There is an audience for this out there somewhere. Oh, and where was Murs?