BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Akwan (Posted: 11/9/2004 9:42:00 AM)
Comment: As opposed to Mac Lethal's constant on point lyrical ability this track is a little more relaxed. Not what I expected from a track about women at a battle event, but the trading of verses is ill. Despite my previous judgment on the lyrics, this is something that makes the head bop. I've seen Mac Lethal sport Murs t-shirts for years and it's good to see the two as duo. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Murs started rocking Mac Lethal t-shirts for the remainder of his career.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Here we go, two Scribble Jam legends going at it. While Mac Lethal is more on the battle tip, Murs is concentrating on the "cute hip hop chicks." Then Mac Lethal finally comes to his senses and gets Murs to hook him up. All in all, a nice little story. If I went to Scribble Jam it would certainly be for the women.