• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Denny (Posted: 10/23/2009 9:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.167.230)
Comment: firstname.lastname@example.org ...contact me to peep my words
Name: AkurWitz (Posted: 7/24/2003 2:42:00 PM)
Summary: C'mon How Could U Not Like This!?
Comment: This beat is sick and Skillz is self-explanatory! Only if he would drop the names though. I know who some of kids Skillz was speakiní of, but others are impossible to figure. Anyways, I personally feel this is a classic, PERIOD!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Straight up, this is an incredibly dope concept. Mad Skillz tears the mic in half here as he so infamously is known for doing. Calling out everyone who has tried to play him for his ghost writes, Mad Skillz cleverly covers all their names only to threaten to release the unedited version if they donít pay up. Production by Fusion carries the vocals well with a bouncy horn-riffed beat. What more can I say? Another classic from Mad Skillz.