• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gridlocked604 (Posted: 3/5/2009 11:39:00 PM; Partial IP: .83.53.233)
Comment: mad skillz comes hard and timbaland comes nice with it on the beat. Good wordplay, lyrics and all that other ish..
btw I see where u from meta
Name: Meta4ce (Posted: 2/28/2009 8:14:00 AM; Partial IP: .54.144.50)
Location: Columbus, Ohio/Washington DC
Comment: This shit got me through in '99 when I lived in the group home...10th grade.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Timbaland comes crazy correct with this beat. Yup, I said it, CRAZY CORRECT. Donít get me wrong, Iím not quite ready to go out and buy the next Timbaland album, but for him, this is some great stuff. A bit too triggered at times but that is in fact, his style. I like the way Skillz comes off with this beat. I suggest for everyone to check out this 12Ē and see that Timbaland does have a few tricks up his sleeve.