• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 11/5/2003 10:18:00 AM)|
Comment: I've never heard of Madgesdiq before and I have to say that I wasn't really impressed by his flow or lyrics after listening to this song. Madgesdiq ain't really bad but he just disappears behind the smooth refined beat from Speechless. The attention is all attracted by the production and this is great because it means that we're listening to a very pleasant song, but it's also the worst thing of the track because after the track is over you almost forget what Madgesdiq was saying. So it is like this mc doesn’t have enough personality; his lyrics are good but not that good; his flow is tight but not that tight. Moreover, I think this kind of self-celebration song is boring. I repeat: to rescue the innocuous Madgesdiq there's an excellent work on the board by Speechless, so if we consider that this is just a b-side then I have to say in short that it's enjoyable 100%. Listen to it now!
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/30/2003 7:53:00 AM)
Summary: Wheat, Wheat, Wheat....
Comment: Very nice, Madgesdiq has skills mate, I never heard this boy before, I am impressed, check the sh*t.