• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: tcutt (Posted: 10/15/2008 10:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: beat pretty shit, madlib flow tight as ever... he need to hook back up wit doom - madvillian is better!!!
Name: SHAUN (Posted: 10/13/2008 5:17:00 PM; Partial IP: .52.59.217)
Location: HENDERSONVILLE TN
Comment: I WAS GONNA GIVE IT FIVE BUT I WASNT FEELIN THE BEAT SO MUCH.I GOT MAD LOVE FOR MADLIB THE BAD KID.HIS LYRICS ARE DAT ISH!!!
Name: LJ (Posted: 10/12/2008 10:21:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.202.121)
Location: Lansing, MI
Comment: Hey retards....that MC is MADLIB! Dumbass
Name: faceman (Posted: 10/10/2008 1:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: birmingham uk
Comment: Yo madlib where did u find this wack ass mc from your beats r nice but the mc cannot handle the beat u need some uk mcs b
Name: Xavier (Posted: 10/7/2008 8:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: Sick beat, but this boring ass MC doesn't do anything with it.
Name: Tim (Posted: 10/6/2008 5:06:00 PM; Partial IP: .82.61.245)
Comment: This is some sorry ass shit. Who in the hell signed this bro…