• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the_world_is_yours (Posted: 3/27/2008 5:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 60.239.164)
Location: NYC, USA
Comment: One of those tracks that sends chills down your spine. Brilliant.
Name: genius casta (Posted: 3/2/2007 5:17:00 PM)
Summary: Forever Is Not Long Enough.
Comment: This is one of those tracks that gets you in the mood to drive around for hours on the freeway. Love that loop. Everyone did good on this one.
|Name: Suave (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: 7l fans that were f*cked off at the pseudo-progressive retardedness of “A New Dope” (i.e the majority of 7l fans) will definitely be relieved to hear this joint. In spite of the fact that “Forever” might have sounded a lot nicer in late June as opposed to Early October, 7l’s got the laidback vocal soul loop down to a tee on this one and the result is as solid a second single as you’d expect from a collaborative effort between two of the most prominent artists in the underground over the past decade. Cormega drops a nice guest verse on this one too… Recommended.