BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 5/12/2004 12:57:00 PM)
Summary: Not Feelin' This One
Comment: The production was average. Main Flow's sound is beginning to flow 'Main Stream'. Their sound has changed dramatically, but I'm only going by this track. Fans please listen before you cop it.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:48:00 PM)|
Comment: The song starts off with a fake-sounding answering machine recording of a girl telling Flow she likes him and for him to call her. After that, Flow and Elone kick it about token gold diggers and how they front like they like you. The beat- that sounds like piano loops- is pretty dope, although I can't say the same for the song as a whole. It is mediocre at best, both conceptually and lyrically, and there simply isn't anything that makes it standout. Main Flow fans, I'd recommend you check it out for yourself, but otherwise I'd just pass.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Main Flow; Elone||Found: 4|