• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 2/6/2004 5:26:00 PM)
Summary: Check It Out
Comment: Beat is nice as hell, and the lyrics are on point and the flow is nice. Check it out.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:48:00 PM)|
Comment: I am absolutely loving this beat! The heavy bassline sets the dark tone nicely, while the keyboards add a fresh, airy touch. In addition, perfectly-executed scratches complement the beat nicely, and Main Flow rides it to a tee. Content-wise, Flow rhymes about the jokes known as the police, and come on now, who doesn't like a cop-bashing song? Definitely check this one out, and cop the "She Likes Me/She Likes Me (Remix)/The Wire" 12" vinyl single at the online store.