• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: micladd (Posted: 1/8/2004 12:12:00 PM)
Summary: My Two Cents
Comment: Just had to drop this lil review for anyone searching the archives. Mike Ladd is a genius. He flips the mainstream sound thats been poppin' on MTV and at the clubs and owns it. This reminds me more of some electro eighties Hip-hop, minimal but bangin'. Truly one of the most progressive cats on the boards and with the words. This may not be the best place to start but if you seek than you shall find.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 10:56:00 AM)
Summary: El-p And Vast Are Wasted On This Sh*t Beat!
Comment: Man, both Vast and El-P come correct as per f*ckin' usual, but yet AGAIN we have a f*ckin average (in this case a below average) beat holding them back! El-P, do the beats yourself because otherwise your talents will be wasted by dumbasses who can't produce for sh*t! Very disappointing!
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/1/2003 12:52:00 PM)|
Comment: Majesticons can definitely do some good stuff when they want to but this track comes across as pretty average. The samples are chopped up too small and just don't have enough of a hook to make ya wanna keep listening. The saving grace is that El-P appears first on the track. So if you're an El-P fan, check it out, if not, it could be like watching paint dry.