• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Majik Most is relatively unknown compared to his cohorts, the Demigodz. But while he's not a Demigod, he definitely fits the Demigodz mold. He's maybe a bit goofier than the other members, but basically he brings the fun lovin' and often offensive as hell battle rhymes that the Demigodz have been known to provide. On this joint, the punch line littered rhymes are hit and miss, but the staggered sample from Celph Titled is a banger. If you're a Demigodz fan, this is for you.
Name: Al-teriq (Posted: 8/16/2002 3:52:00 AM)
Summary: On Point
Comment: Iím really feeing this song ,in hip hop where originality is hard to come by, you still find good music. With all the serious things going on, I thought it was decent to hear a song that had a lot of humor and a dope beat. I still donít know why these niggas arenít out yet, Demigodz keep doiní yíall. Someone is bound to take notice.
Name: BeatSpectacle (Posted: 8/13/2002 11:57:00 AM)
Comment: Celph Titled Drops another banger of a beat and this kid flips hilarious punchlines. The real hiphop kinda stuff. I love it. 5 thumbs up!
Name: LXV100 (Posted: 8/7/2002 12:58:00 PM)
Summary: Not Again!
Comment: I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired of all these new emcees rhyming about nothing and trying to be EMINEM w/ the predictable one-liners. Let's not even talk about the beat - sounds like one of the wannabe DJ PREMIER starter kit tracks!! THEY CORNBALLS