• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MagicMos (Posted: 1/16/2003 12:49:00 PM)
Summary: Majik Most Is Good Stuff
Comment: This fun is funny as fuck. I give props to Majik Most and his talent. Listen to it!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: What can I say? It's more of the same Demigodz style sh*t, which means it's pretty offensive, often times funny, backed by a bangin' beat, and sometimes just straight stupid. Majik even finds himself backed by an R&B chick at the end of the song. And the chorus is nothing short of hilarious. If the Demigodz haven't asked Majik to join their collective yet, they might want to think about it.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 9/4/2002 11:10:00 PM)
Comment: I'm feeling this. It just caught me Majik is mad funny with his own original flow. Celph did a job with the beat.
Name: LXV100 (Posted: 8/7/2002 1:06:00 PM)
Summary: Nicely Done. . .
Comment: Gotta give credit where credit is due. The track here is dope without a question and the hook though kinda dumb at first makes this a sing-along track worth copping. Majik seems to be himself on this track- DOPE!