• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: ShaunPYo (Posted: 10/10/2008 12:07:00 AM; Partial IP: 46.125.205)
Location: Canada eh
Comment: Man, I dnt care what ne1 says, the best rapper is Celph Titled. man he spits so sick in every song. Listen to Cant Leave Rap Alone by Apathy ft Celph Titled. Crazy sh*t man, crazy
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Here Majik is helped by his some of his homies from the Demigodz. Everybody spits some rude battle sh*t. Some of the lines are of course complete nonsense, but entertaining nonetheless. This is probably the most offensive joint on the 12", so if that's your thing, peep game.
Name: LXV100 (Posted: 8/7/2002 1:16:00 PM)
Summary: That Headnod Sh*t!
Comment: I'm definitely feeling this track- IT's A RIOT STARTER!! The emcees flip it! This type of track is what's missing from Hip Hop these days, while everybody else is trying to be SLUM VILLAGE or THUG R' US. DEMIGODZ give you that headnod shit to break yo' NECK!! WHAT!!!!
Name: AbsentMinds (Posted: 7/30/2002 12:43:00 AM)
Summary: Demigodz Hit Their Mark
Comment: This is a typical Demigodz track, but thats definatly not a bad thing! It's yet another battle track, the steez the Demigodz have become known for, with battle lyrics which are a cut above the already above-average type set by this crew. The real gem in this track is the production, however, which catches your attention right away and will keep even the shortest attention spans from skipping the last few verses. A must listen!
Name: ToxicAvenger (Posted: 7/14/2002 4:23:00 PM)
Comment: Pretty simple - similar to other Demigodz beats but backed up by some tight verses.