BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scienceomega (Posted: 10/3/2004 11:34:00 PM)
Summary: Got My Head Nodding
Comment: Lots of energy here. Good hook, well I know it's the Fat Boys joint but still, better than most. I'm digging the Beatnuts-esqe lyrics and delivery. I would definitely listen to this to get hype.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Former Equilibrium member and Demigodz affiliate Majik Most has 2 new joints for us on his latest single. On the a-side the joint first served to us is "Stick Em" featuring Apathy and Celph Titled. This joint serves in the same vein as most Demigodz tracks with several punchlines, battle rhymes and braggadocio throughout the whole track. It seems Apathy and Celph only appear on the hook, but with Apathy's weak production it seems that having them on the chorus couldn't even help. Majik says he got Premo leaving beats on his answering machine, but with weak rhymes like these I highly doubt it.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Majik Most; Apathy; Demigodz & Army Of The Pharaohs; Celph Titled||Found: 9|