• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: prototypeEightyone (Posted: 9/29/2008 9:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 103.223.52)
Location: Ottawa canada
Comment: killa-indian this beat is sik you fool, I can tell you dont make beats or understand how difficult it is to make everything sound good in a mix. This beat was dope. Sure it sounds like old tribe, but read the post below you..plus it is suppose to have that vibe to it...dummy. Stole? lol..
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 9/28/2008 9:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: It ain't that amazing, I thought Marco Polo's beat would be sick, but it is the same beat as A Tribe Called Quest "electric relaxation." He stole the beat
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:47:00 PM)|
Comment: Also featured on Marco Polo’s “War” single, the first release from his upcoming album Port Authority, “Relax” is obviously a tribute to hip-hop phenomenon’s A Tribe Called Quest and the group’s song “Electric Relaxation,” from their third album Midnight Marauders. And while Polo beefs up the bass and adds a little more sensuality to the music, appropriating a song like Tribe’s “Electric Relaxation” demands a little more work than simply recasting some samples such as Ronnie Foster’s “Mystic Brew” like Tribe did.
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/16/2007 5:48:00 PM)
Summary: Good For 07'
Comment: One of Polo's best beats!!!