• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: reprez (Posted: 12/19/2003 11:08:00 AM)
Summary: These Guys Deserve A Grammy.
Comment: The song is basically about hip hop today, at least this is what it means to me, and it says that if you aren't going to bring it the way it needs to be brought, then don't rap at all. Too many emcees think it is all about the money so Manchild and Dust are shouting as gadflies, "Where is the real Hip-hop!" This is one of the dopest tracks on their CD. Their innovation stands out tremendously. I also love the way they rep Christ, simply said, they are dope.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Mars ILL are manCHILD (the lyrical half) and Dust (producer/DJ). They represent Atlanta, a place that seems to have a very healthy independent scene at the moment. This grabs my attention right from the bat and should appeal to everyone who gives it a chance. It's Hip-Hop for the purist.