• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:30:00 PM)|
Comment: Do you like it Grimey? You better. With Jax and Flux contributing verses, take the advice of the track's title and "Breath Slow." I don't think anyone on this track is to be taken lightly. Overall, a good posse track.
Name: theNaturalists (Posted: 11/3/2003 12:02:00 PM)
Summary: They Live Up To The Name
Comment: Man, they definitely deserve to have the word "Ill" in their name cause everything I've heard from them has been nothing but. I've had this song on repeat since the album came out in August. Bananas!