• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Soldier (Posted: 2/18/2003 5:16:00 PM)
Summary: Yo! This Joint Is Ill
Comment: This joint is ill! Playdough and Manchild (the DS5 members on this joint) keep it ill with witty wordplay and hard hitting lyrics. Jax and Lil Sci come equally as ill.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Most things falls apart, even the Mona Lisa. Good thing that the underground scene is still standing strong. I really like this "new" group Mars ILL from Atlanta. I'm sure they would object against the word new since they've been working together for three years now. But since they still haven't released their debut album entitled "Raw Material" I'm gonna keep label them as rookies. Anyways this joint is banging. I love the guitar loop and all four MC's impress me, they should have no problem wrecking any crowd with this joint.