• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: nitzio (Posted: 4/26/2004 8:32:00 PM)
Comment: It is a truly sad day when the beat is the focus and not the word. verily there are other singles that kick-it a little brighter. This is a little oppressive maybe but it has heart. Mauls those f@$%in' mainstream sell-out pitiful wish-i-wasn't famous except on weekends whiners...I send kudos and an appeal for the complicated lyrics and musical know-how that the tracks I have sampled demonstrate. Keep at it ebey- you got it.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/20/2003 11:47:00 AM)
Summary: Even Worse Than 'paper Mache'
Comment: For f*ck’s sake this has to be the worst song Def Jux has ever released. If “Paper Mache” is the musical equivalent of fingers down a chalk board (which it f*ckin is!) then this is the musical equivalent of a death rattle. Is there a beat? Not much of one! This song will forever tarnish Def Jux's reputation! F*ckin hell El-P, what were you thinking?
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 1:36:00 AM)
Summary: Wow Guy!!!
Comment: This guy is seriously the worst member of Def Jux. He needs a ghost writer or something. Even Vast gives a weak performance and the beat is slightly too simple. This BMS cat sounds like an even worst U-God. Some one needs to help this track or burn it.
Name: Esence (Posted: 4/19/2002 6:53:00 PM)
Summary: For Bad Music Listen To This
Comment: This has got to be one of the most boring tracks I've ever come across. The beat and lyrics need serious work. If they were in a hopsital they would be in intensive care.