• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: You know that Maspyke always busts on an old funky type beat, and that trend continues on "Get Lifted." Words of elevation and getting, well, lifted will surely boast the spirits at any party. The self-produced track just makes me tingle as they sample hooks with pure savvy. Take the pyke suckas, and you won't get lost.
Name: PSYPHER (Posted: 4/23/2002 1:17:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Head-Nod Right Here. . .
Comment: Good beat, nice rhymes.