• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: By the title, "Spirit of ’92," you know that Maspyke is ready to take it back to the old, the essence. Well, the beat doesn't sound anything like the stuff from '92, but the lyrics make up for it. Not to say that the beat is crap, because it's totally melodic and dope; but it's just not that quick-paced jazz ish. The Pyke eats up the "shake you up and down" kind of beat with ease. Yeah, they slide on cuts like KY Jelly on the two-hole.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/25/2002 7:57:00 PM)
Summary: It Works...
Comment: Kinda shit you'd chill to with your boys, heads noddin, sippin on the 40 oz. I like the instrumental alot and the lyrics compliment it well.