• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 5/12/2004 12:48:00 PM)
Summary: Mass Servin' The Masses
Comment: Feelin' the production. Lyrics were average, hard to follow the delivery (style). I could learn to love these cats.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:48:00 PM)|
Comment: While Dug Infinite's production and Mass Hysteria's flow are alright, there simply isn't anything that makes this track exceptional. Contrary to the song title, I do believe that it's relatively safe, in that they're simply not trying anything new, and not trying to come with anything distinctly original. Personally, I look for creativity and a strong sense of the artist in a song, as apposed to simply sounding like they got a beat and wrote to it. I don't sense a lot of thought being put into this, but Mass Hysteria fans I'd recommend you check it out for yourself.