• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Nightime Groove" lives up to the title. It's sounds like something that would be bumping at a club or party somewhere late at night. You can't hate the party vibe especially when the horns come in on the hook. The lyrics (the vocals are present this time) are typical party fare that recall memories of classic old-school tracks. If you're looking for something to spin at your next party or just something to get you up out of your seat, then look no further than "Nightime Groove."
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 4/21/2002 4:19:00 PM)
Summary: The Slept On Elite Of The Underground
Comment: Both lyrically & overall productions is superb.