• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: will (Posted: 4/23/2008 7:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 130.87.113)
Location: new mexico
Comment: nice beat, fun lyrics. what more could you ask for from masta ace?
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Masta Ace’s lyrics have never been very complex, but it’s hard not to enjoy the straightforward simplicity of his style. On “Don’t Understand,” the new hook-man Greg Nice screams “It makes no sense just standing around, pump your fist up and down.” Potential club hit? Maybe, but as Masta Ace says in his first line, he makes this music for hip-hop kids, so no need to worry about Ace going pop.