• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 10:48:00 AM)
Summary: Good Lyrics But The Beat Is Tedious.
Comment: Another example of good lyrics and a very average beat! Man I hate it when that happens (and vice versa) as it hints that with the correct beat (or lyrics) the song could have been a classic, but as it stands you get an average song. Which is exactly what happens here! So again I can't help but wish that El-P had done the beat (like I did when I heard “B-Boy Document”) then you know the beat is going to be brilliant! So again, I feel cheated out of a classic song! Disappointing.