• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/1/2003 12:52:00 PM)|
Comment: The chorus is actually kind of catchy on this track but will probably go down in the Guinness Book of World Records as the shortest chorus in the history of hip-hop. Give me a couple of more bars! Lots of vocal samples and scratching, which is cool, but the lyrics are about hard times and how great they are, yadda, yadda, yadda...you get the idea pretty quick.
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/25/2003 1:15:00 PM)
Summary: Hungry Hiphop!
Comment: Mathematics is one of my favorite producers out there cuz he just straight brings it. When these cats ryhme, I believe them.