BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: capletters (Posted: 1/9/2013 12:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 38.102.132)
Location: phx az
Comment: sampled the amy winehouse song ? sick beat. mr green is slowly converting me to a fan of his. ive been a pacewon fan since I first heard him on fugees the score.tha outsidaz night life and so on. ive always appreciated pacewon for his voice , delivery, and whitty grimey flows. overall this track is winner.
Name: junMaf*ckn (Posted: 1/5/2013 7:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 120.216.77)
Comment: Fire. Dope.
Name: Measures (Posted: 12/20/2012 3:40:00 AM; Partial IP: .59.234.71)
Comment: Im definitely digging this one.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Matlock & Mr. Green; Werdz; Pacewon; JUICE||Found: 4|