BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: tablespoon (Posted: 12/28/2003 1:27:00 PM)
Summary: I Like
Comment: The beat could be a little iller, but the rap makes up for it... I like!
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 7/24/2003 1:27:00 PM)
Summary: A Worthy Effort...
Comment: I'm feeling this as a nice laidback track. It's good to see Malik B. on the mic! I agree that much more could have been done with this album as it sounds more like a freestyle cypher than an actual song. I still caught my self nodding my head though.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 7/13/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Three vicious forces combine on "3 MC's," but sadly it doesn't live up to the potential that it could have been. The first blemish with this song is the weak production; it doesn't really go anywhere, it is real insipid. I believe if these 3 had a better beat the song would have been a whole lot better. However, on a more positive note each emcee seems to catch some attention with their lyrics, but due to this wack production it kills the vibe. I nominate a remix or something for this joint.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Maylay Sparks; Malik B; The Roots; Louis Logic||Found: 21|