• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dirtyrottenscoundral (Posted: 2/13/2004 1:08:00 PM)
Summary: This Ain't Hip Hop!
Comment: It's reasons like this that make me wonder, what happened to Hip-hop? What has happened to our KRS's or our Jeru's or Gang Starr's? This track doesnt deserve to be on this site or on anyone's headphones.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Make no mistake about it, MC Paul Barman sucks. It took me an hour trying to complete this song, because I was so turned off. It made me wonder the credentials needed to enter the world of hip-hop nowadays. This sounds like Vanilla Ice on a Schoolhouse Rock album. Please stay away from this man!