• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: PENetrate (Posted: 12/9/2002 3:56:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Conductor Drops Another
Comment: Medaphoar rips the mic on this one. The lyrics complete the track with this strong production. Madlib, the Bad Kid, definitely knows how to make the right beat for the right verses. 805 REPRESENT!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Seeing Madlib on the production credits of a track should be enough reason to listen. Medaphoar has done some work with Lib and the Pack, and here he is dropping some solo sh*t with "Bang Ya Head." Madlib drops something a little more upbeat here- its funky bassline, cuts (M.O.P. samples!), and guitars are very reminiscent of many of those dope mid-90's party cuts. Medaphoar comes correct with some good rhymes and a nice flow. Head nodding is guaranteed to commence. Give this a spin!
Name: ICon-Scienz (Posted: 10/12/2002 5:36:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Feeling This Right Here!!!
Comment: This song has an unexplained hypnosis effect on me. Once I started rocking it I couldn't stop. Head nodder, no doubt!