• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 9:48:00 AM)
Summary: Just Sit Back And....
Comment: Madlib is a MUSIC producer, this shit is disco in the illest sense. No matter what this beat will take you back to lighting fires and putting baseball cards in your tires. MED just lets it flow.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 7/17/2005 10:37:00 AM)|
Comment: I always flip when I see Madlib produced a track, even though he can sometimes underwhelm when producing outside his own pet projects. "Can't Hold On" by MED (now known as Medaphoar) uses the MF Doom approved method of taking cheesy pop samples in the realm of brilliance, and this is no exception. How can something be so corny and so dope at once? Listen and find out.
Name: wunderman (Posted: 5/17/2005 8:50:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Sample
Comment: Can't hold on to my headphones right about now. This new Medaphoar joint is absolutely one of the best songs I've heard in a while. The beat has an amazing sample selected by none other than Madlib of course, and the rhymes provided by Med are blazing!
Name: DJ Raw (Posted: 5/16/2005 3:23:00 PM)
Summary: Good Beat!
Comment: What else do I gotta say?
Name: Service CREW (Posted: 5/14/2005 7:28:00 AM)
Summary: Very Dope
Comment: This is a dope cut. Beat bangs as it should and it's a little different from most of the singles out there. The whole 12" is well worth picking up. Looking forward to the album.