• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:45:00 AM)|
Comment: For those who appreciated Wildchild’s solo effort “Secondary Protocol” can continue the fun on this 12”. Lootpack affiliate Medaphoar, teams up with one the underground’s busiest producers to date, Madlib. Both create the same chemistry as with Wildchild, as Madlib delivers a nice beat, and his uncanny knack of hiding traceable samples. Medaphoar rips the mic as usual, dropping lyrics with his trademark double-time flow (just like he did on “Knicknack 2003” with Wildchild and Percee P). While both stick to their formulas, it works just fine. Consistency pays off in this 12”.