• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: From start to finish, Media 101’s focus is clearly on “the strength” that they put so much emphasis on. And producer Snuff creates a nice little violin and piano fusion to amplify the strength that Loose feeds off of. When they refer to this strength as “the strength,” it does kind of leave you wondering what it is beyond merely having strength on the mic.