• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: hubbs25 (Posted: 2/19/2008 9:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.210.73)
Location: Winston Salem
Comment: This song grabbed my attention from jump. 9th is that shiznizlle. I just listened to this one on his station and have been listening to it for the past hour straight. This is straight heat and 9th is doing his thang as usual. I wish I had heard this sooner.
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 9/27/2006 9:43:00 PM)
Summary: So Soulful.
Comment: I love hip-hop and this beat almost brought a tear to my eye. This track is just magnificent to me.
Name: D Melodious (Posted: 7/27/2005 12:19:00 PM)
Comment: 9th is fucking amazing. Hip Hop in it's purist form. The raps fits like a hand and glove on this track.
Name: selfwise (Posted: 7/11/2005 7:35:00 PM)
Summary: Amazing Hip Hop
Comment: This ish is beautiful, natural, and fresh. Awesome hip hop. "Cool like Spike Lee doing the right thing". The concept is great and original; "Be comfortable being you", more young rappers need to understand that jewel. Love it!
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 7/3/2005 8:08:00 AM)
Summary: That 9th Wonder!!
Comment: Man, damn! 9th Wonder has his fingers & Fruity Loop beats in everything! Here again he proves himself with Median lacing his track! Median has a nice flow as well! You're bound to see 9th Wonder's production credits anywhere!
Name: DJ Thanoz (Posted: 6/27/2005 2:09:00 PM)
Summary: Off The Chain
Comment: The beat brings you into the riddim. Nice flow.